5-Star Reviews require 5-Star Service. Make sure your home is always stocked with these 5 inexpensive items that can make all the difference to the quality of your guest experience.
- Automatic Lock System. The Check-in process is your guests’ first impression of your home. Not only will an automatic lock system make their check in more seamless for them, it also spares you those late night call from guests trying to enter the home at odd hours. We recommend the August Smart Lock because it allows you to control the lock remotely from your phone! Guests will really appreciate this extra feature.
- Forks and Knives. One thing all guests (and humans for that matter) have in common is that they eat. Among other reasons, your guests chose to stay in an Airbnb instead of a hotel because of its kitchen. But a kitchen with no basic cutlery and utensils defeats the entire purpose, and can be very disappointing to your short term guests. Thankfully, places like Ikea provide tons of inexpensive kitchen supplies like pots, pans, plates, and utensils. Find your nearest Ikea here.
- Toilet Paper. This is a big one – toilet paper is the most basic home essential and is a definite must as an Airbnb Host. Not only can lack of toilet paper lead to poor reviews, it may also leave guests with no choice but to use alternative means of wiping (ew). By allowing The Property Hostess to manage your short term rental, your home will always be stocked with this most basic essential as we keep your home stocked at all times. This service is included in our low 18% commission, so it comes at no extra cost to you! Alternately, buying these supplies in bulk and storing them in a closet is a good way to take care of this yourself.
- Fast Wifi. Nowadays, this one is not even an option. Guests assume your home has wifi connection and will likely expect a fast one. Its 2018. Many hosts even like to post their SpeedTest results as a listing photo to help get bookings; trust us, it works!
- Home-Guide. A Home-guide is a manual for specific information about your home amenities, like wi-fi, TV, thermostat, parking, recycling, etc. It is an incredible took for achieving optimal guests services by providing answers to questions or issues for your guests before they even arise. It also prevents guests from reaching out to you, the host, with trivial questions like how to turn the TV on. The Property Hostess creates a painstakingly detailed home guide for each property we manage and professionally print it for conspicuous placement in your home.
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
The Property Hostess knows what it takes to get 5-star reviews. Contact Us Now to get on-boarded and let us do the work while you sit back and reap the reward.